story By: Maj. Dr. Carl Nutsugah
It’s no secret that professional women face a number of challenges. From juggling work and family to juggling responsibilities and personal health, it can be hard to find the time and energy to focus on our mental health. But mental health is just as important as our physical health – if not more so.
In the ever-changing world of work, it can be tough to maintain positive mental health. You may be juggling multiple roles, fighting deadlines, and feeling overwhelmed. But don’t give up on yourself – there are ways to stay on top of your mental health and maintain a positive work environment.
Here are five tips for professional women to maintain positive mental health:
- Find a support system. One of the best ways to maintain a positive mental health is to find a support system. Whether it’s a friend, family member, or professional support group, having someone to lean on can be r helpful.
- Stay organized. When you’re feeling overwhelmed, it can be hard to keep track of your deadlines and obligations. Staying organized can help you stay on top of your work and minimize the chances of feeling overwhelmed.
- Set healthy boundaries. When you’re feeling overwhelmed, it can be easy to let your emotions take over. Make sure to set healthy boundaries with your work and social life in order to maintain positive mental health.
- Take time for yourself. Maintaining positive mental health requires time and energy – don’t neglect your own needs in order to keep up with your work. Take time for yourself to relax and recharge, and you’ll be able to stay on top of your work schedule.
- Talk about your feelings. It can be really tough to talk about our feelings – especially with people who we don’t know well. But talking about our feelings can be really helpful in maintaining positive mental health.